Nikola Kuprešanin graduated secondary school of mathematics and holds diploma in Cartography and Photogrammetry from Faculty of Geodesy University of Zagreb. He wrote various travelogues, stories, photos and photo essays published in various newspapers, magazines and portals such as National Geographic, Travelers Club, More, Večernji List, Jutarnji List, T-Portal, Meridian, Le Mond Diplomatique, Aikido Journal and others. His reports from Syria and Iraq were published by Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen (SRF) and Journeyman Pictures.
He was main cinematographer and co-writer for documentary series “Kurds” for Restart / HRT, (2019.).
At the moment he is developing:
– script for TV film „Sveta godina milosrđa“
– script for feature film „Vražda“
– screen co-writer for feature film „You shall tell your son“ („Sarajevski kodeks“) with director Danis Tanović
– screen co-writer for feature film „Blok 62“ with director Vanja Vascarac
– screenwriter for short film „Demokracija, nije to za Vlaje“